Metal Degreaser Market: Introduction
- Metal degreasers are used to remove grease and oil from a metal surface. They are utilized to remove oils and oil-borne soils from surfaces that have been die-cast, machined, stamped, welded, etc., to prevent damage and enhance performance efficiency. They remove fouling caused by inorganic materials (such as phosphates, silicates, carbonates, sulfates, sulfides, and hydroxides) and organic materials (such as hydrocarbons, animal fats, algae, denatured protein residues, and microbes,). Metal cleaning chemicals are employed to clean equipment and heavy machinery employed in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and transportation. Metal degreaser comprises corrosion inhibitors that protect the metal surface during cleaning.
- Various types of metal degreasers including acidic, alkaline, and solvent are commercially available
Request PDF Brochure : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77479
Key Drivers of Global Metal Degreaser Market
- Surge in demand for heavy machinery and equipment in various industries, such as automotive, aerospace and manufacturing, is anticipated to drive the global metal degreaser market during the forecast period, as heavy machinery and equipment used in these industries require regular maintenance to sustain performance efficiency
- Rise in demand for steel to offer long shelf-life and esthetic appearance to building on account of ongoing investments in the construction industry, primarily in developing and developed nations, is likely to drive the global metal degreaser market during the forecast period. Expansion of the construction industry is attributed to improvement in living standards, population migration from rural to urban areas, and strong economic growth.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Industry:
Automobile Industry Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Metal Degreaser Market
- The global metal degreaser market can be segmented based on type, end-user, and region
- Based on type, the global metal degreaser market can be classified into solvents, alkaline, acidic, and others. The solvent segment held a major share of global metal degreaser market. Solvent based metal degreaser offers non-flammable, non-corrosive, low emission, and possesses non-hazardous properties, which make it highly suitable for adoption.
- In terms of end-user, the global metal degreaser market can be split into automobile, electronics, aircraft, consumer goods and others. The automotive segment is expected to expand considerably during the forecast period, due to a rise in the demand for regular maintenance of vehicle parts to enhance performance efficiency.
Key Players Operating in Global Metal Degreaser Market
- The global metal degreaser market is fragmented as a large number of regional and international players are present in the market. Leading companies operating in the global metal degreaser market include
- VECOM GROUP
- WD-40 COMPANY (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- KYZEN CORPORATION
- Zep, Inc.
- Crest Chemicals.
- Nyco Products Company.
- CYNDAN Chemicals.
- Mil-Comm Products Company
- AMSOIL INC.
Global Metal Degreaser Market: Research Scope
Global Metal Degreaser Market, by Type
- Oxygenated solvents
- Hydrocarbon solvents
- Halogenated solvents
- Alkaline Type
- Acidic Type
Global Metal Degreaser Market, by End-user
- Consumer Goods
About Us :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.